Entrusting your classic car restoration to Iain Tyrrell means your investment is in the safest of hands. He and his hand-picked team of experienced specialists and craftsmen are renowned for producing world-class restorations for clients, having won multiple Concours prizes, accolades and awards across several continents.
Works can range from the recommissioning of your vehicle following a period of being unused, through to a complete ground up restoration, including the re-manufacturing of parts to original factory specification.
“From the start I can only say it’s been an absolute pleasure to work with Iain and his team, his friendly, genuine approach, coupled with his detailed knowledge of powerful cars is second to none. It’s with this confidence I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a total or partial rebuild of a classic car.”John, sponsor of JG Speedfit Kawasaki, British Superbike Champions 2018
Here are some Make & Model examples of recent projects completed by Iain and his team….
- Aston Martin DB4 restoration
- Aston Martin DB5 restoration
- Bentley 4 1/4 Litre restoration
- Ferrari 275GTS restoration
- Ferrari 250GT “Tour de France” Competizione restoration
- Ferrari Daytona Spyder restoration
- Lamborghini Miura restoration
- Mercedes- Benz 600 restoration
- Toyota 2000GT restoration
Please get in touch to find out more about our services or to discuss your restoration or servicing requirements.